Covid-19 (September 2021)
Welcome back to a new school year.
As you will be aware, we are still facing some challenges regarding the coronavirus pandemic. We have relaxed our systems, but we are still maintaining some of our practices to ensure we keep our school community as safe as possible. We will continue to update this page as we receive further guidance.
Summary of the changes we have made:
- No more one way systems when entering or leaving school
- No more bubbles
- No more separate play spaces
- The hall is back in use - for Collective Worship and for lunches
*Please be aware, that if local infection rates rise significantly, we may well re-introduce some, or all of the systems we have used previously.
We are going to continue to:
- Encourage children to wash their hands thoroughly at the start of the day and before lunch
- Ask the children to sanitise their hands when they re-enter the classroom
- Ensure additional cleaning within the school day
- Ensure each teaching space has a sanitising station
- Discourage multiple children sharing equipment where practical
In line with current guidance, you will find the following documents on this page:
- Our current Risk Assessment
- Our Outbreak Management Plan
I have also attached a copy of a letter from the Local Authority, reminding parents about our current local challenges.
We are all learning to live with this virus and continue to need to be aware that we may face further disruptions.