Kestrels Class (Y5/6) are taught by Mrs Hollis (Teacher) and Mrs Barnes (TA – full time)
Please ensure children:
1) Have their full PE kits in every day and that they bring a spare kit for any after-school clubs.
2) Bring a water bottle into school each day.
3) Have a quiet place to do their homework and that parents check it for them afterwards.
4) Bring their times tables homework in on a Tuesday.
5) Complete their spelling practise and appropriate sentences, then bring them in for the spelling test on Friday.
6)Complete any other homework activities and bring in (with any comments from parents) on Mondays.
7) Read a variety of texts at home (fiction, non-fiction and poetry).
7) Bring in a coat on cold, wet days and sun lotion / sun hat on warm, hot days.
'MEET THE TEACHER' NOTES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE SECOND LINK BELOW:
Please click on the Topic Web links to see what Kestrels are learning about this term:
Please take a look at our photos to see what we have been getting up to!